Junior Payroll/ Admin Officer
The Gemini/AMA Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of more than 90 outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Gemini Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Payroll/ Administration Officer to join the team at Benowa, Gold Coast.
In this role you will be required to assist our payroll officers in processing weekly employee pays and provide administration support to other departments.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Answering the phone and directing calls/taking messages
- Ensuring reception area/meeting room and kitchen are tidy
- Undertaking data entry (accuracy required)
- Assist Payroll Officers in the weekly processing of almost 2000 pays
- Maintaining annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports
- Providing support to the broader team as required.
- Accounts Payable – input & payment of purchases invoices
- General Accounts Payable tasks
Successful applicant will need:
- Sound Computer and Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel & Word)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Driver's License (essential as travel may be required to the bank and/or post office)
- Ability to follow set procedures and take direction.
- Ability to work independently on tasks
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.